Demi Lovato Shocked At Insensitive "X Factor" Joke (VIDEO)

Demi Lovato was shocked and offended at an unkind segment on Thursday's "X Factor" finale.

The show included a digitally-altered compilation of videos showing Lovato, 21, supposedly drinking a mysterious substance - a weird move given the judge's public battles with drugs and alcohol.


The drink was "revealed" to be "Annoying Juice," the supposed reason why Demi regularly bickers with Simon Cowell.





Lovato seemed infuriated as the planned joke fell flat and could be spotted mouthing: "That was f**ked up."

Asked for her opinion by Mario Lopez, 40, afterwards, Lovato stated through a forced smile: "I think it's very, very clear since I don't drink anymore "Annoying Juice" has become my new drink and I love it because I get to annoy Simon with it."


Check out the video below... 





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts