Justin Bieber: "Media Attacks On Me Are Like School Bullying"

In a new interview Justin Bieber compares his severe criticism by the media to school bullying.


Bieber, 19, called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show from Australia on Monday and talked about a range of topics, including his new tattoos, increasingly muscular body, wrapping up his world tour, the new single "Confident," his upcoming film "Believe", Christmas plans and how he can wear his pants so low.

When Seacrest, 38, asked about media treatment of Justin and whether "Believe" will show what really goes on his life, he turned serious.


"I'm becoming a man, but I'm still 19, I'm still finding myself," Bieber was quoted as saying, explaining: "When I have the media attacking me everyday…It's no less bullying than what happens in schools. These people calling me names, and saying things, they don't know what's true or not."

Justin went on: "Of course, I make mistakes growing up, as everybody does, and I'm not perfect, I'm not a robot. People forget I'm a human being. I've got to make mistakes, and grow from it, and get stronger, and that's what I plan to do."

"I want to become a young mogul, I want people to respect me for not only music, but also for making the right decisions," Bieber added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts