Miley Cyrus On Liam Hemsworth Split: "I Was So Scared Of Being Alone" (VIDEO)

Miley Cyrus spoke out about her separation from Liam Hemsworth in an upcoming "Most Fascinating People" interview with Barbara Walters




Cyrus, 21, claimed that her since-broken engagement to Hemsworth, 23, was at least partially rooted in fear.


"I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year," Cyrus revealed to Walters.



"I don't ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can't be yourself," Miley noted.


The former "Hannah Montana" star explained she moved too fast with Hemsworth and while she doesn't regret their affair or engagement, she feels better since it ended.


"I don't think I realized what 19 truly is, and I got engaged at 19, and I definitely wouldn't change being engaged," Cyrus claimed, adding: "It was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy. I wait for those moments of silence, when I'm just at my house, by myself."


Check out the video below... 


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts