Victoria Beckham: "I Had No Passion For Spice Girls Reunion"

Victoria Beckham opened up in Vogue Paris about a possible reunion with the Spice Girls.  






Beckham, 39, revealed that she no longer had "passion" for the girl band that rose her to fame in the 1990s.

"I realized it was finished for good in 2008, when we reformed for our reunion tour," Beckham admitted, noting: "It should have been the best moment of my life, but I just wanted to be elsewhere."


Beckham went on: "It wasn't a lack of respect for the girls or the audience, but the passion just wasn't there. By contrast, in my new career, the passion grows every year. I still want more."


Victoria also claimed that her famously aloof persona was a way of coping with her Spice Girls stardom.


"I looked moody. But I wasn't!" Victoria was quoted as saying, explaining: "I was shy, (and) not very sure of myself."




Beckham added: "I had to create a character and I thought of that: staring at people and pouting. My insecurities helped me invent the character in a way."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts