Ariana Grande On Her Hair: "I Wear More Fake Hair Than Every Drag Queen On Earth Combined"

Ariana Grande has spoken out about how television damaged her natural locks, forcing her to wear "more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined."


Obviously, critics have been attacking Grande, 20, over her image and on Sunday she took on the matter in a facebook post.

Ariana wrote: "Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I'd take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody".



"I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat…as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat," Ariana was quoted as saying.

Grande went on: "My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions but I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down. I tried wigs, they looked RIDICULOUS. Tried a weave because I am working on a new project and want to try some different looks and literally wanted to rip my scalp off."

"So as annoying as it is for y'all to have to look at the same hair style all the time, it's all that works for now (AND I'm comfortable for the first time in years)…And trust me, it's even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined," Grande explained, adding: "So PLEASE gimme a break about the hair (or just don't look at me lol). IT'S JUST HAIR AFTER ALL. There are way way way more important things. Love y'all very much."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts