Ariana Grande On Justin Bieber: "He Is The Most Isolated Human Being I've Ever Met"

Ariana Grande worries about her pal, Justin Bieber.


"He is the most visible yet most isolated human being I've ever met," Grande, 20, who said of Justin to Boston radio station Mix 104.1.


"I think it's really serious. I've seen tweets of people making fun of the mugshot and all this stuff, and it's so ignorant," Grande was quoted as saying, noting: "It's gotten to a point where I just want him to be okay. It's this very serious thing. It's not just like a kid who's, you know screwing around, it's dangerous. It's very serious and upsetting."

"I just want him to be okay, that's all. I just think it's a serious thing," Grande explained, adding: "And I don't think it's something to make fun of anymore. I don't think it's funny anymore."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts