Candace Cameron Bure: "I'm Submissive To My Husband" (VIDEO)

Candace Cameron Bure claims she is "submissive" to her husband in a new book and made that clear during a Monday appearance on HuffPost Live.

Bure, 37, was quoted as saying: "The definition that I'm using, with the word "submissive" is the biblical definition of that. It is meekness, it is not weakness. Meekness is strength under control, it is bridled strength and that's what I choose to have in my marriage."


The "Full House" actress went on: "And, listen, I love that my man is a leader. I want him to lead and be the head of our family. And those major decisions do fall on him", adding: "It doesn't mean I don't voice my opinion. It doesn't mean I don't have an opinion. I absolutely do, but it is very difficult to have two heads of authority…I allow him to make the final choice, absolutely."

Bure had more things to say on the matter.


Check out the video below...




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts