Demi Lovato Fires Back At "Mean" Fans After 2014 People's Choice Awards

Demi Lovato fired back back at fans who blasted her for not attending the 2014 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night.


Lovato, 21, tweeted: "Damn…Just hopped online to check twitter and some "fans" are being really mean :("


Lovato claimed: "I'm not at the PCA's because as I have stated before, I'm taking as much time off this month as possible."



"I haven't taken a substantial amount of time off in a long time and now I am. Thank you for those who voted and understand why I am away," Lovato explained.

Lovato distinguished between the "fans" who "say they support me, then they hate on me, my personal life and my loved ones," and her Lovatics, who "are the BEST fans an artist could ever ask for."

After Demi won Favorite Female Artist and Favorite Music Fan Following, she thanked her "Lovatics" for being true fans who support her no matter what.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts