Jenny McCarthy Blasts Reports Claiming She Said Her Son May Not Be Autistic

Jenny McCarthy is blasting reports claiming she stated her son Evan may not be autistic after all.


Several blogs like RadarOnline circulated the bogus story on Friday.

McCarthy, 41, took to twitter to slam the "blatantly inaccurate and completely ridiculous" reports, writing: "Evan was diagnosed with autism by the Autism Evaluation Clinic at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital and was confirmed by the State of California."


McCarthy went on: "The implication that I have changed my position, that my child was not initially diagnosed with autism (and instead may suffer from Landau-Kleffner Syndrome), is both irresponsible and inaccurate."






"These stories cite a "new" Time magazine interview with me, which was actually published in 2010, that never contained any such statements by me," McCarthy noted, adding: "Please know that I am taking every legal measure necessary to set this straight."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts