Khloe Kardashian: "I'm Kind Of Living Out Of My Car Right Now" (VIDEO)

Khloe Kardashian opened up about living out of her car on Sunday night's "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

Khloe, who was struggling in her marriage to Lamar Odom before they called it quits in December, admitted: "Right now, my personal life is a little chaotic. I just hate being at home."

"I've basically thrown all my bare necessities into some suitcases and I'm kind of living out of my car right now. Literally, my car has duffle bags upon duffle bags in it," Kardashian added.


Finally, Khloe returned to her residence, but that didn't last long.



Kardashian, 29, and Odom, 34, last week sold their property to newlyweds Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting.


Check out the video below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts