Niall Horan Undergoes Major Knee Surgery

Niall Horan has gone under the surgeon's knife.

On Friday, Horan, 21, confirmed on twitter that he underwent "major knee surgery," explaining the reason he had been recently seen on crutches.


The One Direction singer tweeted: "Hey guys I know most of you have seen those pics today! Yes I've had major knee surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated."


"But I would like to tell u, it was a complete success! Considering the scale of it! So all I ask of you guys is that you would respect my privacy as I try to recover and get for the where we are tour!" Niall added.

One Direction is set to start touring in South America in April before hitting the United States over the summer.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts