Ricky Martin And Partner Carlos Gonzalez Abella Split

Ricky Martin and his partner Carlos Gonzalez Abella have gone their separate ways.


Martin's rep was quoted as saying: "Ricky and Carlos have mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be united by friendship and their shared experiences."


The couple dated for more than three years.


Last year, Martin, 42, explained to Vanity Fair of his affair: "When I started the process with my sons, Carlos wasn't in my life. He said: "I'm looking for a boyfriend, not a father with a family." And I said to him: "You've found a grown-up, full-fledged man.""

Martin hinted at the split on twitter on December 27, writing: "Changes oh changes."


Martin welcomed twin boys through a surrogate in 2008.






According to reports, Martin was single for his New Year's Eve concert at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts