Sean Penn On Piers Morgan: "Charlize Theron Is A Keeper"

It appears that Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are a pair, as previously rumored.


Piers Morgan confirmed the affair in blog post about his experience at Penn's recent Help Haiti Home gala.

Morgan, 48, claimed he walked over to the two celebrities and commented: "I'm so glad you two have got together. Sean's a great guy."



"I know," Theron, 38, is said to have responded.

Later, Penn, 53, revealed to the audience: "I'm a self-proclaimed Alpha male who owns 67 firearms. But I've had my mind changed about guns by a strong woman, a beautiful South African woman."

At a party later that night, the CNN host stated he congratulated Penn on the event: "and congrats on Charlize, too."




"She's a keeper, that's for sure…Well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!" Penn was quoted as saying.


What do you think of Sean Penn and Charlize Theron as a couple?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts