Vanessa Hudgens On New Role: "I'm A Little Afraid Of Myself When I Watch"

Vanessa Hudgens spoke out to Nylon about continuing to take parts that don't have anything to do with her Disney past, including her new role of a runaway in "Gimme Shelter".


"It was the first time I really stepped out of my control zone, physically and material-wise," Hudgens, 25, revealed to the mag, noting: "I'm a little afraid of myself when I watch it."

"I don't think it's "good girl gone bad." I think it's more "girl growing into a woman and being passionate and taking choices"", Hudgens explained.


"I have so much work to do, and I think I will always feel that way," Hudgens was quoted as saying.


"I know God's plan for me is bigger than anything I could ever plan for myself," Hudgens claimed, adding: "It allows me to not worry about the future or what other people think and just to be present and enjoy and try to shine as much as I can."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts