Brandi Glanville: "Eddie Cibrian Is Asking Me For Child Support!"

Brandi Glanville claims her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian is asking her to pay child support for their two sons and she's not excited about it.


Glanville, 41, tweeted on Tuesday: "Now Mr. fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support!"

Glanville's "new cars & house" dig is a reference to Cibrian's life with LeAnn Rimes, who is extremely rich.


"Every time I take one step forward I get a lawyer's letter that takes me 3 steps back so when people say move on, I say to my ex LET ME! Just STOP," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was quoted as saying. 




In the past, Glanville has revealed that Cibrian has not paid her what she was owed in child support.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts