Carmen Kass Quotes

1. I don't think just being skinny means necessarily anorexic.


2. (on what makes her happy)  Life in its glorious existence!!!

3. Places like New York are just too intense, too much about money, too much about ambition; it's all too superficial for me.


4. It's not really like you have a thing like a supermodel anymore. It's more of a word than a real existence. I think, also, looking at it from a designer's point of view, at one point maybe they felt the stars took too much attention away from the clothes.

5. I get paid to work; I don't pay to work.


6. I have been working in the business for 14 years and it is impossible to predict what season will be good and what less good. I guess I have proved to the clients in the business that I have a value that sells with a combination of pleasant and uncomplicated work time. I never complain, treat everyone equally and always give my best.


7. We feel free. We're independent. People can be openly proud of being Estonian. I have a lot of belief in Estonia.


8. Perhaps the most difficult times were to deal with new cultures and languages. One may get a chance in a high fashion just for outer beauty but to continue successfully you must master communication skills.


9. I have a figure, and there aren't many girls out there right now who have that.


10. Back in a day models (Naomi, Kate, Christy, Nadja, Cindy, Claudia, etc...) that were continuously working with major fashion houses, appeared on the covers of major fashion magazines and acquired fame also outside of the business through that kind of modeling became credited with a status Supermodel. Today models like Petra Nemcova, Heidi Klum, Bar Refaeli and many others alike have been credited Supermodel status with all kinds of other reasons and therefore I think that media has ruined original status of "supermodel". Understanding the above mentioned, I never paid importance to the status but cared more for ongoing business.

11. I don't think Estonians ever really hated Russians. It was more: "Leave us alone." We can't change what is past. We can't blame them for what their parents have done. We never hated them. They didn't destroy us that bad.

12. Every offer becomes enjoyable when executing.


13. I hope one day when I say I'm from Estonia, people don't say: "What? Where's that?"

14. There is nothing more awarding than being appreciated for your work, without fans and admirers there is no continuity! I thank and love them for that!


15. You know what I always dreamed of? That with the greenhouse effect, one day Estonia can be what L.A. is right now. I always thought when the end of the world comes, I want to be in Estonia. I think then I'd survive.

16. My father was a chess teacher when I was a kid and ever since the passion has travelled with me. Although I play almost every day, to defeat me is not so hard if you know how to play. I am just a hobby player not a professional one and there is whole big world between these two.


What do you think of Carmen Kass quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts