Cee Lo Green Leaves "The Voice": "I'm Not Coming Back At All To The Voice" (VIDEO)

Cee Lo Green is quitting "The Voice."

Green, 39, revealed the news on Wednesday's "The Ellen Show," claiming: "I'm not coming back at all," though he is "going to miss "The Voice.""

Cee Lo Green, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, added in his interview with Ellen DeGeneres: "I don't want to wear out my welcome there…I have so many other things that I want to do. I haven't released an album in four years. I'm almost done with my album."


But the performer is not fully done with the network.





Green was quoted as saying: "I'm going to continue my relationship with NBC. I have a television show development deal with them as well and hopefully some other talk show opportunities for later in the year."

Green appeared on "The Ellen Show" with Lionel Richie to discuss their upcoming tour. 


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts