Celebrities React To Shirley Temple's Death

Shirley Temple, the most famous child star of her day, passed away on Monday. She was 85.

Now a number of celebrities are reacting to her death.


Check out what the celebrities are saying about Temple's passing below…


Olivia Munn: Rest in peace Shirley Temple. The world is so much brighter because you were in it... 


Rose McGowan: I loved her so much. I've seen every movie of hers, I own her scrapbooks& have 3 dolls. She was a…

James Franco: We love you, Shirley Temple. Love to all the child stars, grown before their times.

Kristin Chenoweth: RIP SHIRLEY TEMPLE…a legendary child star and wonderful diplomat.


Emmy Rossum: My first acting inspiration. Shirley Temple. Rest in peace.

Marlee Matlin: Shirley Temple brightened spirits when the world was dark. I'll never forget her kind words to me at the Oscars. A star forever. RIP

Joan Rivers: Rest in peace, Shirley Temple Black. I know that you're sailing up and away on the Good Ship Lollipop.


Candace Cameron Bure: Shirley Temple will forever be loved. What a legacy.






Melissa Joan Hart: Heartbroken to lose my life-long role model, wonderful woman &friend. Her talents warmed hearts during our country's most difficult days.

Bethenny Frankel: RIP Shirley Temple Black. Thank you for the smiles, laughs, and happy memories.


Kate Gosselin: Realized I watched #ShirleyTemple on YouTube for 2hrs! Was smiling/crying happy tears at same X. Gr8 ch hood memories.

Alyssa Milano: Rest in peace.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts