Jenna Dewan Quotes

1. I am so jealous of people who can just fall asleep on a plane sitting up. Not me! I need to be laying down, eye mask...such a baby.

2. Most actors and actresses are consumed by careers and getting ahead.

3. Oh man! Left my wedding ring at home! I feel naked.


4. People really show their true colors when an airport delay/crisis happens.

 


5. Sometimes I'm just too talkative.

6. I love to act. I want to be doing this forever, and I love to learn from people who I think are better.


7. Ok need to learn belly dancing stat!





8. Old school Janet Jackson is always good. I usually go old school, it's very rare that I pick a song from nowadays.

9. I've known a few Dance mom's in my life! This show freaks me out!


10. Happy Fathers day to my dads! Thank you for loving me SO much and making me feel special everyday. I so appreciate you.

11. Guys!! important news: I'm bringing the visor back and I don't care who makes fun of me.

12. Dear Mercury in retrograde, please stop f-ing with my travel today…sincerely, me.


13. I think my positivity, strength, and maternal instincts came from my momma.






14. I would say I was always very ambitious and goal-oriented, but rather than being just a go-getter hustler, now I surrender a lot more and I trust my path a lot more.


15. I believe when we are the most connected to spirit/God/Universe, we are in a non judgmental place, accepting love in all forms.


16. I'm never mad at a little old school LL Cool J on a Saturday night.

17. You know what's fun? Your dog being sprayed by a skunk at 11pm and then proceeding to give her five baths.

18. I've been trying really hard to be more domesticated. It's not in my nature to clean and cook, and so I've been really good about it.


19. Happiness is life experience!

20. Oh, and single guys…I have a feeeeeling a magic mike screening might be the best place to meet some randy ladies!!

21. I need to enjoy being engaged. With our schedules, it's so hard.



22. I really didn't know how people were going to react to "Magic Mike" because there hasn't been a movie like it.


23. I'm about 50/50 when it comes to technology. I can check my email and search for stuff, but if I hear we're on this and this and this site, then I need an exact link to get there otherwise I'm going to get lost.

24. Universal Law of karma states that what goes around comes back around to you multiplied. Remember-send only love, you will only receive love.


25. People shouldn't be ashamed of their bodies…especially women.



26. There's a reason women are pregnant for nine months; by the end, you're ready to have this baby.

27. Every hotel room, every apartment we rent, I am sage-ing. And I have crystals that I travel with. It just makes me feel better.


28. Your surroundings may change but your essence and your personality pretty much stay the same.





29. I really like to act, and I really like to perform. I enjoy producing as well.

30. If you consciously send negative energy toward someone, then what you send is exactly what you will attract upon yourself in your own life.


31. I had danced with Janet Jackson and P. Diddy so I had done a bunch of hip hop. Really and truly my roots are in modern and ballet but, professionally, that's not really out there any more, unfortunately, so these artists aren't really having a lot of ballet dancers behind them so I had to learn hip hop really quick.

32. I always like Madonna; any Madonna song is good for me.





33. I was very personable and outgoing and was friends with most everybody in my class but I was a diehard dancer so I was constantly at dance classes and working toward my passion of dance.

34. I thought my body was going to change so quickly with pregnancy that I'd freak out. But it was really gradual.


35. I love the creative process, of getting to create your own show or your own movie, whatever it is you want to do, and have the resources to try and make that happen.






36. I definitely believe in ghosts.

37. In high school I was always thinking: "Should I be doing more? What else should I be doing?" Now I know it will all come to me. I just have to trust my path, so that's very different.


38. I'm open to whatever the universe wants to bring me.

39. Ladies, please remember that every single picture you see in a magazine is airbrushed...we do not look like that. Love yourself!

40. I'm from Texas and actually went to a regular high school, but every day after school I'd run to dance class and practice a lot and then go back the next day and stuff like that.



41. I have such a girl-crush on Reese Witherspoon. I would love to do a comedy with her.


42. Music videos are notoriously long, not fun, grueling. You are known there as a dancer and it's kind of sad because dancers, in a lot of ways, are under-appreciated and kind of under-respected when it come to that so they don't necessarily treat you in a nice way when you do a music video.

43. I'm a huge karaoke fan. Oh my God. I'm one of those girls who don't give the mic away. It's a problem. I'm a closeted pop star.





What do you think of Jenna Dewan's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts