Kit Harington Quotes

1. My favorite part about playing Jon Snow...hmmmm. I loved him when I first read him on paper when I first auditioned. I felt he was quite similar to me and I related to him in lots of ways. I think he has an amazing story through the show and gets through incredible things. My favorite thing is that he's a really complex character in many ways and has many levels to him.  


2. The best people to have power are the ones who don't want it.


3. (on the fashion item that catches his eye) White dresses.





4. I just don't know anything about fashion.

5. What I like about Jon is that he doesn't say much. Everyone else is talking all the time and he keeps his opinions to himself. I think it's the moment with Tyrion in the first season and he's talking to Tyrion and says something like "Ask me and I'll tell you dwarf." I like that line. 


6. There are lots of actors out there who are hugely, hugely talented and haven't got the breaks I've had.




7. I love going out. I love partying.

8. Arya has a very cool storyline but I could never play it as good as Maisie. I would play either Arya or Melisandre. I love those characters...I think they're brilliant. Melisandre is pretty evil which could be fun to play. 


9. There's a huge difference between stage fighting and real sword fighting.


10. I try not to read the social networks too much. I find that way madness lies.

11. (Women) have a tough job. They have to look wonderful all the time. It's much easier for men.


12. Working with animals is always going to be tough because the animal doesn't know it's an actor.


13. I wear quite fitted clothing. I don't like wearing baggy stuff.

14. I think that's what makes the show intriguing and interesting. It's all about power and what people do for it. I really like that about the show and I'm hoping the person who has the power in the end really deserves it. I hope it's someone who wields it well. I think it's very interesting what people do for power in the show, I think it's what makes the show what it is. 


15. You find with the really great actors, the ones you really admire and look up to, very often they're very giving, generous, warm people.


16. I'm very lucky, I've got two very loving parents, still very much together, and always been very supportive.


17. I always find getting into costume...into the cloaks/heavy boots that's how I get into the character in the morning. I've been playing him long enough now, you've got easy roots into who he is and you can sort of get back to doing a new season and easily slip back into his characters. It's one of the nice things about playing a regular character in something, you go on a long journey with them.

18. Politics is a game and a profession. It doesn't really serve the people the politicians are supposed to serve.


19. I'm in Toronto filming a film called "Pompeii". It's very exciting, my first leading role. I'm also doing a voice-over for a project called "How to Train Your Dragon II". It's fun and liberating and enjoyable…I have a few things coming out later in the year. I'm busy and I'm very lucky to be as a young actor. 




What do you think of Kit Harington's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts