Kristin Cavallari Quotes

1. If you don't know if you're ready, then you're probably not. You're young, so have fun with him but don't get too serious. And don't tell him you love him if you don't.

2. I would never put my close friends or a real relationship on a show.



3. My car is sooo DUNZOOO!!


4. I always trust my gut feeling. If you feel there's another girl, there might be. I'd say give yourself some space apart from each other. Maybe don't call him every day. If it's meant to be, you'll both realize it. But if not, things probably wouldn't have worked out anyway, especially since you guys are so far away.

5. I'm changing, hope you all don't mind some NUDITY!


6. I can't believe what a bitch they were making me out to be...Now I just think of it like I play a character on a TV show.

7. If you're looking for a boyfriend, you aren't gonna find one. They seem to come into your life when you least expect it.


8. My everyday makeup is pretty basic. I usually go for neutral colours.


9. I hate when my closet isn't totally together. Shoes are items I love the best, but I do have a soft spot for my new Coach bag.



10. I still feel like the same big dork I've always been.

11. I'm a big fan of Kate Moss's style - no-one nails boho meets hippy chic like she does.


12. When no one's looking, I put my hair up, wear pajamas, put my glasses on, like in bed and watch "Finding Nemo"!




13. The preview freaked me out. I hear it's very catty.

14. I'm keeping a journal of everything that's happening now. When I'm 50, I want to go back and read it.



15. I don't typically drink coffee.

16. I'm way too young to be living with a boyfriend. I just want to be home alone and figure out who I am. Right now, I am growing from a teenage girl to taking responsibility and becoming and adult.

17. 25 means you can rent a car. Oh heck yes!

18. I like having a lot of picture of my friends, family and the people who mean a lot to me - the ones I am closest to.


19. I'm not a big dancer!

20. I chill with my friends in the Jacuzzi or I throw impromptu parties here. We just hang out and talk. Those are the best times - and the times I will always remember here.


21. It's an unwritten rule - girl friends' boyfriends are off limits, even after they break up.


22. I'm completely done with reality TV.



23. I love my living room - it leads right out to the deck where I also love to sit. But I spend most of my free time on my Sidekick and my computer.

24. It's too bad there's so much negativity in the world. I feel bad for people that spend their lives hating others. Use that energy for something productive.


25. Even if you have a small closet area, you can extend it by removing the door and turning it into a recessed alcove. Contrast the wall color with the tones in your bedroom, add built-in-floor-to-ceiling shelves from a home improvement store and put in bookcase lights for illumination.

26. I have no urge to go back to college.

27. I don't care for LC.

28. I'm very open to dating and finding a guy.


29. Lying is my No. 1 thing. I hate that.

30. Actually, if I don't eat healthy food I don't feel good. For me, I crave healthy food.

31. If you are tweeting how busy you are...you're not busy.

32. If a guy won't commit, he's a player.



33. Karma is a BEOTCH! I love seeing it first hand.


34. My generation wants to go out and have a good time. What's wrong with that? Guys can get away with anything they want, but if one of us girls does something, everyone talks about it. I hate the double standard. I'm a very caring person, not a bitch!

35. I don't want a huge wedding. I don't want it to be some huge spectacle.


36. My first kiss was my boyfriend Jack in sixth grade, and I hated it because I wasn't expecting it. He just kind of put his tongue in my mouth and I got really mad.

37. It's so crazy to look at your life and see how far you've come.


38. Jessica Simpson is my style icon, but I am nowhere near as stylish as she is.


39. It's very difficult to change the perception people have of you.

40. Some people think we're 25-year-old actors who don't live in Laguna. Some don't even think Kristin's my real name. I'm like: "No, that's real."


41. Nothing you see on TV is real.

42. I feel like I'm living a dream.

43. I hope that I'll be hot for a long time so I can make a lot of money, I can retire early, and just travel. Hopefully that will happen.

44. I don't have designer clothes in my closet. I just wear them once and give them back.

45. No one's ever told me I needed to get a facelift or anything.


46. Johnny Depp will always be my crush. Besides the fact that he's an amazing actor and has never played the same character twice, he just seems very down-to-earth.




47. I have a lot of sides to my personality and what you see on "The Hills" is a strong, independent woman, which I am. But I also have a sensitive side that I don't show too much.

48. Sometimes, in order for things to get better, they have to end - even if it's momentarily.



49. I like to wear what I feel good in, not what the latest trend is.

50. Dancers carry themselves in completely different ways to how we do in our everyday lives. They are very free with their bodies which I'm not used too.




51. I mean, I can tell within the first two minutes if I'm into someone or not. I can always tell if I get butterflies.


52. I like to think I have quite a few different styles - sometimes it's a bit rock n' roll, other times more girly and feminine.

53. My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic.


54. I own a lot of shoes; I am not sure how many.

55. Headlines are so great in a sense that they can take a little bit from an article completely out of context and blow it into something it's not. Some people really only read headlines.


56. I don't really regret anything in my life.

57. I always wanted kids but I always thought I'd have kids later on in my life, maybe when I turn 30. I really wanted to focus on my career, but you meet the right person and your whole world changes.

58. I say what's on my mind. I go after what I want.

59. Young Hollywood is almost not real to me, all the money and glamour. It's fun, but I don't want to be my life.


60. I hate watching myself on screen! I absolutely hate it, it's so hard to watch. I can see myself in magazines, but watching on TV or movies is like: "Ugh."

61. Ugh damn mini bars…it's really hard for me to walk by you and not grab something bad to eat.

62. Everything that I've done has made me who I am today. You know, it's cliche, but it's true.

63. Never say never, but I don't think I'll ever get Botox because we don't know the long-term side effects, and I just don't think that can be good for you.



64. I love Chloe Sevigny's style - the way she manages to add a touch of rock n' roll to every look.

65. Sometimes guys are so concerned with being cool and hanging out with their friends. They don't want to seem like the guy that "has to call his girlfriend." It's just boys growing up.



66. I don't shop online. I'm always scared to put my credit card on the Internet!


67. I think a lot of girls look up to me because I'm a strong woman.

68. I would love to have my own shoe line. That I would absolutely love.

69. You need to have confidence. Even if you don't feel confident, pretend! Also, don't give a guy too much attention. It'll make him want more.


What do you think of Kristin Cavallari's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts