Michelle Obama: "If Justin Bieber Were My Son, I'd Pull Him Close"

The First Lady of the United States knows what she would do if Justin Bieber were her son.


"I would pull him close," Michelle Obama, 50, told Univision, noting: "I don't know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be very present in his life right now."


"And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what's going on in his head, to figure out who's in his life and who's not, you know," Obama added.

Obama also noticed that her own daughters "just want you near…they want (parental advice)…They want to see you on a daily basis."


Just in case you have missed it, Bieber, 19, is facing big personal issues including criminal charges in two countries.




President Obama's White House has been petitioned by Americans demanding Bieber be deported.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts