Adam Levine Imitates Shakira On "The Voice" (VIDEO)

During Tuesday's auditions for season 6 of NBC's "The Voice", returning coach Shakira expressed her devotion to contestant Delvin Choice - a Starbucks barista from South Carolina - by pledging to him: "I, Shakira Mebarak, born in Barranquilla, Colombia, solemnly swear that I am going to take you to the top in this competition."


Afterwards Shakira's fellow "Voice" coach Levine, 34, wanted Choice on his team as well and flawlessly mimicked Shakira, 37, to go after him.


"I promise you," Levine told the contestant: "I'm Adam Noah Levine from Los Angeles, California. I'm going to take you to the top. I solemnly swear. No problem. You come to my team, okay?"


This made Shakira laugh.

Fellow judge Usher, 35, then told Choice: "Many people raise their hand and swear under oath, but they're lying."

This comment made Levine fire back in his best Shakira voice: "You don't know what kind of person I am! How can you do that to me?"



Shakira then was quoted as saying: "Hey, my hips don't lie, and I don't lie either! Okay? The rest of me doesn't lie either!"


"When Adam turned around, I saw the intensity in his eyes," Choice justified his decision to go with Levine, adding: "He really had a desire to want to get to know me more as an artist."


Check out Adam Levine imitate Shakira in the video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts