Eva Longoria: "I Don't Think I Have A Baby By Myself"

Eva Longoria spoke out about kids and single motherhood in the new issue of Parade.

Longoria, 39, revealed that she hopes to have children, stating: "I've always wanted a family. I believe in family."

On the other hand, Longoria is not willing to try parenthood on her own.


"But children are a product of love," Longoria went on, noting: "So I don't think I'll go off and have a baby by myself. I do not have that need to procreate."


Regardless of whether or not Longoria becomes a mom, she is delighted where she is.


Despite her "nature to be self-hating," Longoria shared she "would never want to repeat my 20s."




Longoria's philosophy is to "welcome age with open arms because I want to evolve as a human being, gain more wisdom. I have so much more to do! And the only way you do that is with age."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts