Idina Menzel On John Travolta After Oscars Flub: "We're "Buddies" (VIDEO)

Idina Menzel revealed to Billboard that she and John Travolta are cool after he infamously botched her name at the Oscars.  




"That threw me for a minute, but then I just got back on track and reminded myself of where I was," Menzel, 42, was quoted as saying.


Menzel noted: "He was really gracious and sent this gorgeous email, and we're buddies and it's all cool."

Idina shared that Travolta, 60, sent her flowers and that she has ultimately been helped by his flub.

"Please. I mean, I've only benefited from it," Menzel added.


Check out more of what Idina Menzel has to say about her Oscars night in the clip below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts