James Maslow Quotes

1. I rarely use product in my hair, and when I do I have no idea which ones, nor does it matter all that much to me. And I can't remember the last time I even used a comb, much less carried one around.


2. I tend to stay healthy because I've been eating right and exercising. It makes life so much easier when you're healthy. I also like to challenge myself by making my own physical goals and beating them.


3. I'm definitely a religious and spiritual person, however, as sad as it is, I don't have the time to be a practicing Jew these days. Frankly, after going to Hebrew school six days a week for many years, I decided not to go to temple as much as I got older. But, I love spending time with my Jewish friends in LA. On any High Holiday, I really try and actually take a break from work and spend time with my family...I love my religion. I was never Orthodox or raised that way. In fact, my mother is Catholic, so there's a little difference there. The bloodline is passed down through the mother, but I was bar mitzvahed and raised Jewish. I believe in religion wholeheartedly. Ironic as it is and maybe sad as it is, I don't have time to practice. But, I'm okay with that these days because I know what I believe in, and I don't think that it really offends anybody. It's a different time these days than when my parents, and especially my grandparents, were around.

4. I have a lot of younger fans, obviously the choices I make often influence them. But having said that, it's kind of the best motivation in the world to stay positive and make good choices.

5. I would like to attend college in the future when I have time. I have always been interested in architecture, so perhaps I would pursue a degree in that or business.



6. Even if you have just half an hour, you can get a good workout. So I try to make it count no matter where I am.


7. I was friends with all different people and all different groups. And that led me to being friends with a few people who didn't even go to my school. Now I have the most amazing collection of friends of all ethnic backgrounds and upbringing and financial backgrounds.

8. Both singing and acting are so rewarding that I couldn't pick between the two.


9. I enjoy running, especially in a new city, so when I'm on tour that's always a good option.

10. I like people in general, which is why it's fun for me to interact with my fans.



11. One thing I love is to do children's hospital visits.


12. I'd love to open up sessions at a Boys and Girls Club or something where kids can learn nutrition and how to exercise in a fun way. Especially for young guys. I'd love to be an inspiration.

13. Look, every guy is nervous when they talk to girls, but I find that little bit of nervousness to be kind of fun.

14. Singing is what got me into everything and made me fall in love with this industry.


15. Besides writing music and surfing, I like to simply chill with my friends. Watching movies and going out to eat are often my prime choices for a day off.



16. I think most of my songs are based on an emotion and in every song I write, there's at least a partial truth.


What do you think of James Maslow's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts