Kristin Cavallari: "I Didn't Vaccinate My Son Because I Believe In Autism Link" (VIDEO)

In an interview on Thursday Kristin Cavallari stated that she and Jay Cutler did not vaccinate their baby boy Camden.  



Cavallari, 27, appeared on the FOX Business Show "The Independents" when host Kennedy joked about Jenny McCarthy, 41, not believing in vaccinating kids.

Cavallari laughed before revealing: "We didn't vaccinate."


"I've read too many books about autism. There is a pediatric group called Homestead or, shoot, Homestead or Home First - now I have pregnancy brain, I got them confused - but they've never vaccinated any of their children and they've never had one case of autism," Cavallari was quoted as saying.

Kennedy told her that theory was incorrect, explaining: "Well, my mom vaccinated us, and she doesn't have any cases of autism either. Isn't that weird?"



Cavallari responded: "But the vaccinations have changed over the years. There's more mercury and other (stuff)."

Cavallari is now pregnant with her second child.

 

Check out the clip below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts