Rihanna Promotes Her Monster Tour With Ridiculous Jenelle Evans Video

Rihanna shared a ridiculous clip of "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans telling her attorney she has to skip out on her jail sentence because she has tickets to a Kesha concert.


In the 2012 video, Evans, 23, explains to her lawyer in all sincerity: "I really can't miss that concert. That's why I got all these feathers in my hair. I bought clothes for the concert. I set up hotel rooms for the concert."


Evans states: "It's not just a concert" before the video cuts off and a voice announces: "It's Rihanna!"





Rihanna, 26, captioned the clip: "the. monstER. tour. #NEWYORK #LOSANGELES#THEDETROIT be like… @eminem," promoting her and Eminem's new Monster tour.

Evans was pleased by the post, tweeting: "dude Rihanna actually noticed me lol."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts