Shailene Woodley: "I Sunbathe My Vagina"

Shailene Woodley opened up about her intimate beauty secrets in an interview with Into The Gloss on Monday.


Woodley, 22, revealed that she rarely shampoos her hair, eats clay and sunbathes her vagina.

The Divergent actress told the site that she likes to "give my vagina a little vitamin D."

"I was reading an article written by an herbalist I studied about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there's nothing better than vitamin D. If you're feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine," Woodley was quoted as saying.

Woodley also stated that she only shampoos her hair "like once a month," and eats clay because it "helps clean heavy metals out of your body."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts