Cameron Diaz On Monogamy: "We Have the Same Instincts As Animals"

Cameron Diaz expressed her controversial opinion on relationships and monogamy in the May issue of InStyle.

"I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," Diaz, 41, revealed to the mag, explaining: "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."

As for her own past affairs, Diaz is grateful for the journey.


"I'm 41 years old - I've been through everything, OK? I'm grateful for all of it - whether it was quick and passing or something that lingered too long," Diaz was quoted as saying.






Diaz added: "There is not one thing I've been through that hasn't been a lesson that led me to this moment, and I can't believe how great life keeps getting."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts