Christina Hendricks: "I'm Not Interested In Having Children"

Christina Hendricks states that she does not want to have kids in the May issue of Health magazine.


According to Hendricks, who recently got a dog with husband Geoffrey Arend, pet ownership is enough.



"That's my idea of starting a family," Hendricks revealed.

Hendricks explained that "people say: "Oh, that's practice for parenting," but if it's practice for anything it's to be a mom to another puppy. We've decided that we are not really interested in having children."


Hendricks realizes how her not wanting children can be tough for people to believe.


Hendricks claimed: "It seems like it's expected that you'd want to have kids. It's just very normal for people to say: "Well, when you guys have kids…" And then when I say: "Actually I don't think we're going to do that," people will say: "Oh, you say that now…""

"You know, there's a small chance I could change my mind," Hendricks added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts