Cobie Smulders Quotes

1. (jokingly wondering why Tim Horton's created a Jason Priestley doughnut and not one for her character, "Robin Scherbatsky") I was just pissed off that (he) got his own frickin' doughnut. And I was like: "Well, where's the "Robin Sparkles"?" They could put some little sparkles on top. It's kind of a bummer. Pitch it, guys. Pitch it.


2. When I'm at home, I'll cook quinoa and I'll just leave it in my fridge. When it comes to mealtime, I'll chop up some avocado and throw it on there. If I'm on set, I usually have a lot of almonds, a lot of fruit, and veggies. And I drink a lot of coconut water.



3. Just do your best. I find that if I set that goal for myself and no one else, I feel good.


4. I do Pilates because it's important for me to have a healthy back when I'm 70 so I'm not hunched over and in pain. That's more important to me than being thin.

5. I have this routine where I do 20 situps, where I do the plank for a minute. I try to find these moments where I can do these exercises.

6. I think (Britney) is a really nice person who is just stuck in this frickin' crazy ball of media attention and it's just crazy. I would never be able to handle that amount of publicity and that amount of press surrounding me at all times.



7. Kindness is something that I feel is leaving us a little bit - people are getting more self-involved.


8. Robin herself is just very conservative. This was something she just doesn't want to remember. She just wants it to be a part of her life that is forgotten.


9. I love macaroni and cheese. I could eat it every meal of the day. It used to be sushi, but these days I cannot stop eating mac and cheese. I haven't had it from a box in a long time, but I'll make it homemade style with four types of cheeses, lots of milk, maybe a little ketchup. I don't know, I'm crazy like that.



10. There are a lot of sides to the characters on our show. Lily can be sarcastic, smart, funny. They're hooking into all these grey areas of the characters.



11. Models need to be unionized.


12. Ted is such a romantic, he's more of the girl in the situation, I suppose. But I think it's a realistic approach. A lot of people have opinions about Robin and him not ending up together, but I always say, just because they don't end up together doesn't mean it's not a significant relationship.

13. I think (being healthy is) having a life where everything is balanced - where you work really hard but also have these moments where you get to play.

14. I wanted to be a marine biologist my whole life until I graduated high school. And even now, I'm still like: "Maybe I'll just quit the biz and go to Santa Cruz and study marine biology and have my own research center in the Bahamas." Yeah, I'm sure it would be just that smooth.


15. One of the great things about turning 30 is figuring out how to dress comfortably and still look good.



16. Secretly, or maybe not so secretly, I've always wanted to be a rock star.

17. What's more awkward than doing a shower scene? Rehearsing a shower scene. Josh Radnor and I were like: "We're imagining water running right now.""


18. I would really love to sit with Kathryn Hepburn because I find her so interesting.  I also lost a cousin a few years ago who I was really close to, he was like my brother, so if I could have dinner with him one more time I'd love that.



19. There's something cool about traveling when you're young. There's a sense of camaraderie. You learn more about yourself.


20. There's something that feels more organic about watching a stunt that's done by you. There's also a feeling of accomplishment doing it yourself.




21. When I want to relax, I plop down on my couch and watch some great movie, usually a British drama - anything with Colin Firth.


22. I'm a big fan of a lot of graphic novels - "Fables," "Y: The Last Man" and "The Walking Dead," which I like a lot more.




23. I never want to lose my Canadian-ness...and when I say Canadian-ness, I mean down-to-earth. I like being able to not take myself seriously and to not feel entitled.

24. I've read a lot of scripts and I'm really lucky to be able to play a woman who's funny and can be charming and has a mischievous side to her as well. I'm really lucky.


25. I have so many single girlfriends who fit themselves into the mold of what they think a guy's looking for. But being comfortable around men is about being comfortable with yourself. They gravitate toward confidence. Really, that is what they want to be around.


26. Before I did "How I Met Your Mother," I was not considered a comedic actress.

27. I've worn stilettos since I was 12, so I have abused my feet to the point of no return.


28. In my early twenties, I had no idea who I was. And I think that's one reason you should try different relationships. I've had good and bad ones, but I took away things from them that helped me become who I am.





29. I just thought, I need to keep moving, I need to keep moving. So I was always taking acting classes or doing a play, and it didn't seem like I hadn't worked (on a TV show) in two years. I always had something to keep me going.


30. I've always seen the mother as someone we meet and then that's the end of the show, so if (CBS) is like: "Guys, you don't have a fourth season," that's when writers would be like: "OK! Time to bring the mother in!". But I really don't know what's going to happen at the end of the show! I really, seriously know nothing.


What do you think of Cobie Smulders quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts