Ellie Goulding: "I Put Men On A Pedestal"

Ellie Goulding appeared absolutely gorgeous in a sheer and bejeweled dress for the new photo spread in Cosmopolitan's May 2014 issue, on newsstands now.  



Goulding, 27, said of her performance at the Royal Wedding: "It was the first time I'd done something so completely otherworldly. It's not an everyday occurrence. It really made me have extreme gratitude for what I did, how I'd gotten there, and the people around me".

"A lot of despair in breaking up with someone is thinking about how you're going to cope in the future. But not being completely present prevents you from being happy and alive. As soon as you stop relying so heavily on what happened in the past, you end up being able to deal," Goulding shared with the magazine.




Asked on her relationship regrets, Goulding was quoted as saying: "I (used to) put men on a pedestal. They'd be everything. I decided to remedy that, and that's why I'm single now. I've realized I don't need a guy. I've got amazing, awesome, stupid friends in the best way possible."


Check out Ellie Goudling's full interview HERE.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts