Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked On Rolling Stone Cover

Julia Louis-Dreyfus posed nude on the new cover of Rolling Stone with the part of the Constitution painted onto her back.


The mag calls Louis-Dreyfus, 53, "The First Lady of Comedy."

Comedy is often considered a "boys' club," and the "Seinfeld" and "Veep" star explained to the outlet: "There is sexism - I'm not denying its existence."

"But I'm saying that I will deny its effort against me," Louis-Dreyfus went on, noting: "I just pay it no nevermind and say: "Get out of my way.""


Louis-Dreyfus' politically-oriented HBO comedy has let her achieve an in with actual vice presidents Al Gore ("who did win, by the way," the comedian claims) and Joe Biden, with whom she recently had dinner.

"He loves to tell stories, and I'm a good listener," Louis-Dreyfus was quoted as saying, adding: "I loved that dinner. There was no cynicism, just a very earnest jubilation about being there."


The "Saturday Night Live" star also clarified a huge rumor - she has not become a billionaire, despite her father's successful company, the Louis Dreyfus Corporation.




"It's unbelievable, because whatever I do, people just assume it's true. Welcome to the f*ckin' Internet," Louis-Dreyfus pointed out.

The full interview hits newsstands on Friday.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts