Lauren Conrad Goes Purple (PHOTOS)

Lauren Conrad said goodbye to her blonde locks and went purple!  






Conrad, 28, shared a snapshot of herself and her new hairdo on her website on Tuesday. 



Conrad explained on her website that she was inspired to try purple after seeing others like Nicole Richie and Kelly Osbourne pull it off.

"This time, I decided to take the plunge and try a semi-permanent color. This one stays in for 6 to 8 weeks before washing out. I really didn't think that purple was my color, but after seeing several others wear it recently, I decided to give it a try. I also tested out the dye on a small section of hair underneath, before coloring my whole mane - which I always recommend. It just goes to show that you should never knock a trend until you try it…", Conrad wrote.


By the way, the new hair color looks great on her.  What do you think?
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts