Miley Cyrus: "I Don't Know If I'm Ready To Love Again" (PHOTOS)

Miley Cyrus remains devastated over the loss of her adorable pet, Floyd.


Just in case you have missed it, the dog suddenly died last week, leaving Miley heartbroken.

Mom Tish tried to cheer her up with a new puppy named Moonie, but Miley vented on twitter about why she is struggling to move on.

"I wanna sleep but all I can do is cry. I never wanna go home to a house where Floyd isnt running & playing. how do I get thru this," Cyrus, 21, tweeted on Saturday.


Cyrus went on: "I feel physically sick & I am so emotionally and physically exhausted I feel like I have nothing else to give sweet baby Moonie."


"So torn. I love having little Moonie cuddle w me and Mary Jane but just don't know if I'm ready to love again," Miley added.


Check out all of Miley Cyrus' touching tweets below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts