Peaches Geldof Quotes

1. A lot of paparazzi wanted to be real photographers but they failed, and they did that instead, and it's not right; it's stalking.

2. It comes of being by yourself when you are growing up, because you're reading and you're forming an opinion, and there's no-one to argue with you, so you become dogmatic. There's no-one to temper your opinion, so you think you're right.

3. (on her favorite chocolate) I love Kinder chocolate, the bars and the egg.


4. Stop being a consumer, fight the power!





5. (on Paula Yates) I didn't start grieving for my mother properly until I was maybe 16.

6. (on being pregnant for the first time) Can now officially not see my feet! He's getting big in there…


7. I hate being called spoilt. My life is ordinary.



8. (on Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner's Brit Awards acceptance speech) He used to come across as such a sincere, intelligent and humble genuinely talented guy. Now he's turned into an ungrateful t**t with glaring insecurity issues.

9. I hate ridiculous names; my weird name has haunted me all my life.


10. (on her life) Why is my life right now the Dalston hipster version of Angela's Ashes?


11. I remember the day my mother died, and it's still hard to talk about it. I just blocked it out.

12. (on Ed Miliband) Ed Miliband, he's fit.


13. I want to be a good wife, a good mother, a good person.





14. I don't feel like I need to be a successor to my mother, or her work.

15. You know what I'm intrigued by? Like, space and wormholes and Stephen Hawking's theories and Richard Dawkins's theories. That's what I care about.


16. (on her ideal night out) I prefer real situations with my real friends. We go to a little dive bar in Dalston run by Turkish men drinking White Lightning cider while they Skype their families back home. I love weird, out-of-context bars rather than swanky places.

17. You're required to be outspoken in journalism, and in television you're exposed anyway, because everyone watches it.

18. Uppper-class b*tches with no fashion sense.

19. (on Katie Hopkins) Really Katie, you may just have to face up to the fact…you are a complete and utter idiot. Being a backwards old hag isn't a career choice.


20. Broadsheets can be scathing. But I have respect for broadsheet journalists because they haven't succumbed to degrading themselves, to writing pidgin English with all these terrible colloquialisms, the phrasing of which is just, like, embarrassing.

21. (on people) Isn't it strange when you see someone you haven't seen for a while and it's like you can finally just breathe again in their presence?

22. (on her little son Phaedra) My new little man is so sweet, he loves being swaddled so much and looks so happy like a tiny burrito baby wrapped up in it!


23. (on her "joke" that Miley Cyrus was dead) Didn't want to cause distress by tweeting that I'd heard that Miley had died. Turns out it was thankfully a rumour. Glad to hear that x"

24. (on her engagement ring) I am officially blinging!


What do you think of Peaches Geldof's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts