Austin Mahone On Justin Bieber: "Everyone Makes Mistakes"

Austin Mahone revealed he has learned from Justin Bieber's mistakes.


"I mean, everyone makes mistakes," Mahone, 18, confessed to Celebuzz, noting: "I think it all comes down to having a good, solid team around."

Mahone continued: "Like I have my best friends to travel with me, and my mom to travel with me, so I think I have a pretty good base. I think that's what it all comes down to."



Mahone and Bieber recently caused a stir by joining their forces on new music.

"We were in the studio for about a week," Mahone was quoted as saying, adding: "And when we were in there, he was helping me with (my) music, and we were doing a little writing. He was just giving me little tips."


The two pop singers share also their love for Selena Gomez.

Asked whom he would select between Gomez and Miley Cyrus, Mahone immediately replied: "Selena."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts