Pamela Anderson: "I Was Gang-Raped"

Pamela Anderson revealed she was gang-raped as a teenager at the launch of The Pamela Anderson Foundation.  








Speaking at the event in Cannes on Friday, Anderson, 46, reportedly first claimed she was "molested from age six by a female babysitter," and went on to confess she had her first "heterosexual experience" when she was raped a few years later.


"I went to a friend's boyfriend's house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon which led into a back massage," the "Baywatch" star recalled, explaining the full-on attack ensued.

"He was 25 years old, and I was 12," Anderson stated.


The gang rape took place when she was a high school teen, when her own boyfriend "decided it would be funny to gang-rape me with six friends."


Anderson was quoted as saying: "I wanted off this earth."

Pamela shared that her love of nature is what finally gave her the courage to move on.

"My affinity with animals saved me, they came to me naturally. The trees spoke to me. I wasn't sure why I was alive - a burning question, a quest," Anderson continued.


Anderson, whose foundation will try to protect environmental, animal and human rights, noted: "My loyalty remained with the animal kingdom. I vowed to protect them and only them."




"I prayed to the whales with my feet in the ocean, my only real friends until I had children," Anderson added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts