Tori Spelling To Dean McDermott: "I Want to F**kin' Punch You" (VIDEO)

Tori Spelling told Dean McDermott she wants to "f*ckin' punch" him in a new footage from "True Tori" after he revealed the reason he cheated on her was because they didn't have sex the night before.


Just in case you have missed it, McDermott, 47, slept with a female named Emily Goodhand in a Toronto hotel last December.


In the new clip for the docu-series, which airs on Tuesday, Dermott claimed before his infidelity he felt if "you('re) not going be intimate with me, then may be I'll find someone who wants me."

Spelling, 40, screamed: "stop!"


Tori told McDermott: "I don't know who's f*cking story you're telling…You're lying," before adding: "It makes me want to f*ckin' punch you."



The "Beverly Hills, 90210" star felt her husband is "making this up to make yourself look better."


"The very night before you left we didn't have sex, so that is why you went and f*cked some woman?" Spelling asked.


Spelling even pointed out: "Two weekends in a row we did things that  I never did before because you wanted it…You kept wanting to raise the bar."



McDermott yelled: "I don't want to talk about my f*ckin' sex life."


Check out the video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts