Christopher Owen's Music Video "Nothing More Than Everything To Me" Directed By Max Minghella (VIDEO)

The music video of Christopher Owens' latest single "Nothing More Than Everything to Me," which was directed by actor Max Minghella, has been released.


In a behind the scenes picture provided to Rolling Stone, Owens talked about the first moment that he met Max.


"This is Max Minghella, I'm the one with the crazed look on his face. This was my first time meeting Max, before the shoot we had only talked on the phone, and discussed the shoot," he was quoted as saying, adding: "I did send him a selfie at one point. Max was managing the crew and the kids with absolute ease, I always felt I was in good hands."

For more photos and details about the video, visit RollingStone.com


Check out the music video below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts