Corbin Bleu Quotes

1. I mean, to see somebody else when they put so much work into whatever they do…that inspires me. My dad, he does that very much so. An actor that I really look up to is Johnny Depp. The amount of work that he puts into his stuff, he is such an amazing actor I think!


2. (on the "High School Musical" cast and tour) We've been having a lot of fun, and it's always great to be back with these guys! I'm a very social person and all of us got close on set!


3. I can do a really high-pitched cartoon voice. Everybody always say they like that.



4. I like outgoing girls with a lovely smile and beautiful eyes.

5. My favorite show is America's Funniest Home Videos. People will get hit on the head and I feel bad cause I'm laughing my head off!


6. I was the lead in two musicals, and I took dance classes.





7. Everyone feels embarrassed, but when you laugh it off, it's fine.

8. Everybody at school knew who I was because I'm just a really friendly person.


9. You name a show business faux pas and it has happened to me - from pants with the zipper down on the red carpet to having hair that looked like I put my finger in a light socket. It's kinda like that naturally so when it gets freaky looking, it gets really freaky!

10. The Internet isn't my thing. I so much rather talk on the phone.


11. I started about five years ago when I did a hospital visit and was shocked at what a huge difference the (Starlight Children's Foundation) makes for not only these children but also their families, who are also affected. I consider family one of the most important aspects of life, because at the end of the day your family is who is always going to be there for you. When it comes to these children, their family is all they have because some of them never get to leave the hospital.

12. If I'm in a bad mood, my thing is I go clean! That's what relaxes me! I go and clean everything.



13. Kids look up to me, and it's really incredible to be in that position.


14. I'm a very outgoing person. I'm always happy, I'm one of those people who are always smiling. If somebody described me to somebody else, they'd say the kid with the curly hair with the big smile on his face. I get along with everybody.


15. You've got to be fine with who you are.


16. (on career choices) When you're a kid you have grand ideas to become a lot of different things. I wanted to be a marine biologist. I wanted to be a plastic surgeon. Eventually it came down to two directions - a pediatrician or an actor.

17. I especially like girls who know how to share the conversation, and not just talk about themselves. I think a movie, followed by dinner is a perfect first date. For a romantic date - ice skating.



18. I love competition and really going for it and doing my best, but losing isn't really upsetting to me. I feel like if I do lose, the other person really deserved it.


19. Everyone is different, but I'm not standoffish at all. I'm not one of those people who prefer to write a note. I'll walk right up to you and ask you out! Even if the answer's no, I'm totally cool with it.

20. (on finishing shooting the last scene of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - 2008) To maintain our manhood, we didn't cry in front of everybody. We waited until we got back to the makeup trailer and then let loose. Just six of us were there - and, of course, we just broke down.


21. Once in a while you start having second thoughts, then you read a letter from someone that lifts your spirits so much - it really makes a huge difference. I love reading them.


22. I am a very open, social, friendly person, and when it comes to people approaching me and asking for an autograph, I am totally cool with doing any of that. It's a lot of fun.





23. I can move both of my eyes separately in different directions.


What do you think of Corbin Bleu's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts