Lucy Hale: "My Audition For Fifty Shades Of Grey Was Very Uncomfortable" (VIDEO)

Lucy Hale opened up about her "very uncomfortable" audition for "Fifty Shades of Grey".  






Hale, 25, revealed she was interested in the part of Anastasia Steele because she wanted to try "something a little different."

"I think any girl in my demographic would have loved to be a part of it," the "Pretty Little Liars" star explained to MTV News, noting: "Mainly, I was just interested in doing something risky and doing something a little different than my character on "PLL," so it took me out of my comfort zone."


Lucy noted the "awkward" tryout was "unlike any audition I have ever done before in my life."




"Let's just say I don't want my grandmother watching this audition tape," Hale joked about the scene she had to perform.


"It actually was just me (in the audition). It was a two-page monologue of exactly what you would think it would be," Hale was quoted as saying, adding: "Very uncomfortable, but it was sort of one of those things where you just had to go for it or you're just gonna look lame - hopefully, I didn't look lame."


Check out the video below… 



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts