Zoe Saldana Reveals Why She Married Marco Perego Right After Bradley Cooper

Zoe Saldana opened up about why she tied the knot with her artist husband Marco Perego only months after her split from Bradley Cooper.  




Saldana, 36, and Cooper, 39, started dating while shooting "The Words" and broke up for good in December 2012.

"I was finally able to spend time without being in a relationship and even though, it was a short period of time, it was beautiful", Saldana claimed in the August issue of Fashion.


"Where I lost that fear of being alone. It was bliss," Zoe went on, noting: "Then I met my partner when I was in really a beautiful place in my life."



 


Saldana secretly married Perego in the summer of 2013.

"When you are desired and you desire, so many things in your life start to make sense," Saldana said of her husband, adding: "We both feel we are artists in our core."


As for her own career, Saldana revealed: "When it comes to auditions, I'm not competitive with anybody. I don't even know who's sitting next to me. I wouldn't even tell you if it was a blond or brunette. The moment you compare yourself, it weakens you."

Zoe also shared advice to aspiring actresses: "1. Don't hike up your skirt too much. 2. I'm pretty sure you're intelligent so act like it. 3. Read a book."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts