Chris Brown: "I've Made A Lot Of Mistakes"

Chris Brown declared that he made a lot of mistakes and expressed his appreciation for his fans on Saturday.  




Brown, 25, shared a snapshot of himself appearing in court, eyes looking downward, during his latest legal troubles.

Chris wrote: "I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family!"


"I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man," Brown explained, noting: "I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!"





Earlier this week, Brown and his on-off girlfriend Karrueche Tran, 26, reportedly ended their affair, with Brown tweeting: "These hoes ain't loyal but my fans damn sure are!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts