Kylie Jenner On Growing Up In Front Of Cameras: "It's Normal"

Kylie Jenner poses for the camera in the brand new feature from V magazine's latest issue.  






Jenner, 17, opened up about growing up in front of the cameras: "We don't even remember a time before the show and before the cameras and all that, it's all kind of normal to us."


As for her sci-fi book with sister Kendall, Kylie told the mag: "Originally we were going to do a book revolving around me and Kendall, maybe high school girls or something like that. Then we decided we wanted to do something that no one expected, like a sci-fi novel. So it actually has nothing to do with our life, and that's what we wanted."



"I'm obsessed with Instagram, Kendall showed it to me, and my mom was on Twitter before me, so I was kind of the last one in the family to get on social media," Kylie explained about her social media following.

For the full interview of Kylie Jenner, check out Vmagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts