Marg Helgenberger Quotes

1. (about Madonna) Life will always be good as long as Madonna is around. I don't think of her as a guilty pleasure anymore - she's an outright pleasure.

2. I'm Catholic, he's Jewish, and it was just easier to elope.


3. Then my mother (guest-star Anita Gillette) drops by to visit me at the lab and wants information (about the case). I find out she and my father have been seeing each other behind my back.



4. We would love to have other children. It hasn't happened. We haven't been lucky enough.




5. Women loved that part 'cause K.C. was just sassy.

6. We're educating everyone: public, criminals, but also people who may've had the misfortune of being attacked or something. They know how to leave behind a trail of evidence: they have to pull somebody's hair out by the root so that you leave a skin tag, and that's where you get the DNA.


7. That got me to L.A. and reintroduced me to my future husband.


8. I think it made the whole group of us closer...It was a real bonding experience, especially given the way the season was. We didn't see much of each other. There was competitiveness between the two shifts.

9. I just cleared the slate and thought of her as a mother and went from there.


10. One of the jobs I had was cutting out the blood clots on a side of beef.





11. I opened an account and a relationship.


12. (asked if Catherine's relationship with Gil Grissom might ever turn romantic) I doubt it will be any kind of an intimate relationship. We always will have some closeness, but I think we have just a marriage of the minds, the two of us, and he's great to work with (William Petersen). A bit of yin and yang in that relationship, for sure.

13. If I was working hard, she bled into my personality. I became more cynical.





14. I don't boss you around.


15. There were a couple times when I had had it. And when I'm pushed to the limit, I scream.

16. I didn't work on the killing floor. I worked in the section where you break the meat down and package it.


17. By the time May rolls around, I'm probably going to want to spend a month on an island. But if Steven Spielberg or Steven Soderbergh or any number of directors were to say "Hey, there's this role, are you interested?" I'd be there in a flash.

18. Before Huey was 5, I could take him to work with me. Now, though, he has sports and lessons and friends, and it's not fair to remove him from his whole life.


19. We had a murder taking place at a foam party…which once again made me feel so old…So often I'm like: "What the hell's that?"


What do you think of Marg Helgenberger's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts