Ramona Singer Leaves Husband Mario For Good

Ramona Singer revealed she is leaving her husband Mario for good.

Singer announced the news on Thursday.

"I have decided to move on with my life without Mario," the "Real Housewives of New York" star tweeted, adding: "I tried my best to make my marriage work. I am excited for the new chapter in my life."


Earlier this year, Ramona filed for divorce after 27 years of marriage due to the fact that Mario had cheated on her.


But the pair had been trying to reconcile until new infidelity rumors emerged.

On Tuesday, Singer snapped while being questioned by Andy Cohen about her marriage on the "Real Housewives" reunion special.

It now seems that the couple have called it quits.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts