Sarah Michelle Gellar: "Robin Williams Was The Father I'd Always Dreamed Of Having"

A shocked Sarah Michelle Gellar described Robin Williams as the father she "always dreamed of having" in a statement on Tuesday, one day after the Oscar winner's suicide led to an outpouring of sadness across Hollywood.

Last year, Gellar and Williams became close while teaming up in the series "The Crazy Ones."


"My life is a better place because I knew Robin Williams. To my children he was Uncle Robin, to everyone he worked with, he was the best boss anyone had ever known, and to me he was not just an inspiration but he was the father I had always dreamed of having," Gellar, 37, was quoted as saying.

Gellar noted: "There are not enough adjectives to describe the light he was, to anyone that ever had the pleasure to meet him. I will miss him everyday, but I know the memory of him will live on."


"And to his family, I thank them for letting us know him and seeing the joy they brought him," Gellar claimed, adding: "Us crazy ones love you."

Gellar concluded: "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."


R.I.P Robin Williams


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts