Charli XCX Talks Iggy Azalea, Ed Sheeran And 2014 VMAs

Charli XCX posed for the brand new feature for Nylon magazine's October 2014 issue, on newsstands now.  









Charli XCX, whose real name is Charlotte Emma Aitchison, revealed to the mag about working with Ed Sheeran on "The Fault in Our Stars" soundtrack: "I did an event for the movie with Ed in L.A. There were all these screaming, crying kids, and it was just, like, some next-level Bieber sh-t. The book is really important to people, and it's nice to be involved in something like that."


Charli XCX, 22, opened up about collaborating with Iggy Azalea, 24, for "Fancy": "Iggy is one of the coolest, most hard-working artists I've ever met. She puts her all into everything she does, which I really admire. She's also f-cking hilarious."



The singer also talked about the 2014 VMAs


"To be honest, my favorite bit was getting to wear three different outfits in the span of an hour. Dressing up was so much fun, but I feel like everyone took it so seriously this year, fashion-wise. All I wanted to do was clash with the carpet. I think just as I've grown up as a person, I've begun to understand my body shape more. I've grown to really like my boobs - I'm into them right now, so I like wearing things that are good for them, " Charlie XCX explained.

For the full interview of Charli XCX, check out Nylon.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts